First a quick disclaimer – the rules say you should pick blogs with less than 200 followers, but I have no idea how to figure out number of followers for people not on wordpress, so I’ve gone with Bloglovin’ figures. This has also shown me just how terrible I am at engaging with other bloggers, especially those in the start up phase (ergo a little cheating below). Trying to decide on who to pick has made me follow new blogs – one of which is nominated here. Now onto the fun bit…
And the nominees are….
This blog is a wonderful mixture of all things creative: be prepared for anything from snail mail to planners to mixed media collage and drawings. I may personally have a thing for Bari’s parakeet drawings especially, but let’s not elaborate further on that particular obsession.
2) Dactyl Life
Look no further for excellent mail art! This girl is seriously on it with the more collage style of happy mail, which I never quite seem to be able to accomplish myself. Mailart envy!
I’m definitely stretching the rules with this one [looking just on bloglovin’ it’s 204 followers], but since it’s one of my favourite blogs I’m just going to go ahead and include it anyway. Fab puts together wonderful bits of mail and just everyday inspiration. She’s also the person behind SPSH, for those of you wanting to try it out in the future! Fab also has a bunch of freebies for download, so you’ll want to check that out!
4) Petite Blasa
This is a blog I just recently stumbled across, and since I can’t read Spanish I don’t really have much of an idea what it says. But this girl takes really great pictures of all the crafty stuff she makes, and they themselves say enough that even following the DIYs becomes possible. Most of the inspiration is in the visuals for me anyway.
This blog’s a little different from the rest, depicting more general life than it’s about a specific hobby. Nonetheless, Christie is an absolute sweetheart and you should all go give her a shout.
1) Why did you start blogging?
2) Which book had been the most influential in your life?
3) What’s the most interesting thing that happened to you this last month?
4) Which is your favourite mythical creature?
5) What’s your dream travel destination and why?
6) Best movie to watch as Spring descends upon us?
7) Dream career when you were six?
8) Biggest adventure you’ve ever gone on?
9) Fictional world you’d like to move to?
10) Hobby that’s currently taking up the most of your time?
11) Best recipe for a Sunday brunch dish?
I hope you all enjoy playing along!
May the postman deliver ever in your favour,